I've been reading the blogs of various friends and families members and they're all so entertaining because the majority of them have hilarious children and fumbling spouses to write about. And all I have is Chuck the Wonder Dog (who I'm very happy to report has figured out that the big plastic dome in the backyard is indeed intended to be shelter for him) and while he's funny, I'd really rather have something more to write about. So with that, I've decided to make a list of things that I think I need to get in my life to make my blog more entertaining for the masses . . .
1. A handyman husband with his own TV show where he has a plaid wearing assistant who is really the brains behind the operation.
2. 2.5 children: a daughter that's an honor student, a son that's a womanizing trouble maker and . . well, we'll leave the .5 up for interpretation.
3. A really cool, really expensive high tech car that talks back to me with whitty comebacks and snide remarks.
4. Absolutely adorable twin Feti who will one day take over the world by becoming President and Vice President making the country a bit of a Hansen Family Monopoly.
5. I'm totally stumped but I'm sure there are more things that I need . . anyone got any suggestions? Maybe I should try cyberdating. (insert uncomfortable, self depreciating, slightly sob like laugh here)