Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yet Another Tag - 3 Things About Me

First, I must apologize to the two or three people that actually read my blog. Because, really, no one wants to know this much about me. But since I was singled out (well, not really cuz she listed other people but whatever) in Maria's post I have to do it anyway. I am however, very excited about the fact that I don't have to be creative and try to make up something cool to talk about cuz my life is fairly lame and nothing exciting has happened in a while. So no worries, you don't actually have to read it. Just close the freakin' window and you're home free!


What are the last three things you purchased (aside from groceries)?
1. Eyeshadow from Clinique (it's bonus days, who can pass that up?)
2. A pair of purple 4" stillhettos (can't wear them with my stupid sprained ankle but I have them and they make me happy)
3. A pedicure

What are the last three songs you downloaded to your iPod?
1. Home - Foo Fighters
2. The Show - Lenka
3. White Horse - Taylor Swift

What are three of your favorite movies?
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. Benny and Joon
3. Stardust

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Carved a statue
2. Swam with sharks
3. Ran a marathon

What are three things you can't live without?
1. my iPod
2. my purple 4" stillhettos
3. my heart

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Lettuce Wraps from PF Chang
2. Anything else from a good Chinese restaurant
3. Homemade chicken noodle soup

What are three of your favorite tv shows?
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. Psych
3. Burn Notice (where else can you learn how to make a bomb from a tennis ball and a clothes pin?)

What are three of your favorite desserts?
1. Brownie Sundae
2. Banana Split
3. Okay, lets be honest, anything with chocolate

What are the last three places you traveled to that are more than 100 miles away?
1. Crawdad Canyon
2. Denver
3. Seattle

What are three things you'd buy if money weren't an issue?
1. All new camera equipment and a studio to store it in
2. A leer jet
3. a really fast and really cool car that was invisible to all police radar type equipment

So there you have it. Love me or hate me, this is me in a nutshell with a little sarcasm mixed in. Do with it what you will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job my tag-happy friend! Now when are you going to set up a photo blog? Or post some on here? I want to start one. We should go on a trip to take pics sometime!

All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies.
- Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.